Tomato Avocado Salad
Healthy and flavorful. This is the best way to describe my tomato avocado salad. I have to admit that I am a bit biased because I love tomatoes, especially heirloom tomatoes. Add avocados and I am in heaven! This is a simple side salad that accompanies any dish.
- 3 cups grape tomatoes cut in half
- 1/3 cup cilantro washed and chopped
- 2 avocados pit removed and cut into cubes
- 2 Tbsp lime juice fresh squeezed
- 1/4 cup red onion diced
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients, except avocado, into a bowl and mix.
Add avocado and gently fold into salad.
Serve immediately or chill and serve cold. Enjoy!